Monday, November 24, 2008

November 23, 2008

Today I visited my plot of land by Ridge Point and it was one of the colder days so far. Also the water temperature and air temperature have almost evened out. The air temperature today was 32 while the water hovered barely above freezing at 34 degrees fahrenheit. All of the leaves have gone away and a significant amount of snow has melted since monday (last time I was here) even though it was a pretty cold week. There really was not too many organisms although I did manage to find some more lichen hiding on a tree. I heard a bird but could not find it to take a picture of it. The water was just beginning to freeze along the banks of the river and I though it looked really cool so I took a picture of that as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good. Any tracks in the snow?